The enrolment for the 2018/19 school year is divided into 2 phases:
||Start date of Classes
||25/10/2018 – 15/01/2019
||03/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
||16/02/2019 – 04/05/2019
||10/12/2018 – 04/01/2019
Step 1: Open Online Enrolment Account
- Invitation letters have been sent to kindergartens which join the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme in 2018/19 school year for opening online enrolment account.
- The kindergartens are required to confirm their contact details and return the reply slip by fax.
- Upon receiving the reply slip from the kindergartens, SCOLAR will send a designated login name and password to the respective kindergartens via the email address that they provided within two working days.
Step 2: Phase 2 Enrolment
- From 10:00 a.m. on 10 Dec 2018 to 2:00 p.m. on 4 Jan 2019, the kindergartens which have received their designated login name and password can login to the programme website (http://scolar.edb.hkedcity.net/lepkg/enroll/) using the login name and password to enrol their nominated teachers to the courses by inputting the teachers’ Chinese and English names and their preference of classes. For the courses for principals, kindergartens should fill in the application form and submit it to SCOLAR by fax (Fax no.: 2801 7732) from 10:00 a.m. on 10 Dec 2018 to 2:00 p.m. on 4 Jan 2019.
Step 3: Release of Enrolment Results of Phase 2
- Teachers will be assigned to the classes in accordance with their preference as far as possible. The enrolment results of courses for kindergarten teachers will be released on the programme website on 11 Jan 2019. Kindergartens may login to the programme website for information. The enrolment results of courses for kindergarten principals will be emailed to respective kindergartens.
Step 4: Registration for Phase 2
- After the announcement of enrolment results, kindergartens should arrange their principal and teachers who have been successfully admitted into the courses to complete course registration with respective course provider(s) from 17 Jan 2019 to 30 Jan 2019.